电话

新闻动态
News

全国咨询电话

400-661-6768

您当前所在的位置:首页 > 新闻动态 > 常见问题 >

Company news

锅小福 · 常见问题

锅小福三汁小焖锅一直奔跑在为客户提供健康的路上!
发布时间:2019-06-28   点击次数: 来源:http://www.guoxiaofu.com

针对这些问题,我们逐个理解了答案,锅小福三汁小焖锅把能想到的问题都想到了,大水平接近顾客的请求,很多细节经过线上和线下客人的反应,再经过长期的研讨和改良才处理的。目前,产品的顾客称心率到达90%以上,剩下的10%我们还在努力改良中。”
To solve these problems, we understand the answers one by one. Xiaofu Sanju Xiaobao thinks of all the problems that can be imagined, approaching the customer's request at the highest level, many details are handled through the response of online and offline customers, and after long-term discussion and improvement. At present, customers of the product say that the heart rate has reached more than 90%, and the remaining 10% are still in the process of improvement.
把焖锅展现给顾客看。小焖锅有两种,外形美观,操作烦琐,有着长长的手柄运用平安。无水而焖的共同技艺,环保平安,不易引发火灾。
Show the stewed pot to the customers. There are two kinds of small stew pots, beautiful appearance, cumbersome operation, with a long handle to use safely. The common skill of steaming without water is environmentally friendly and safe, and it is not easy to cause fire.
保证食材新颖度。帅锅辣媚在食材的选择上做了很大的努力。一是精选各类新颖的蔬菜和优质肉类,保证食物的口感。二是合理掌控食材的焖制时间和火候,在规则的时间内,用合理的温度,大水平的释放食物本真的营养和美味。
Ensure the novelty of food materials. The handsome pot has made great efforts in the selection of food materials. The first is to select all kinds of novel vegetables and high-quality meat to ensure the taste of food. The second is to control the baking time and temperature of food materials reasonably, release the true nutrition and delicacy of food with the most reasonable temperature in the regular time.
规范化操作保证口感。通常锅小福三汁小焖锅的底料和酱料是独家秘制配制好的,呈液体状,运用时倒入锅中平均的涂敷在食材外表,这样就处理上述液体锅底容易呈现的问题,同时完成了一体化的规范操作,保证了口味的统一。
Standardized operation ensures the taste. Usually, the base material and sauce of Xiaofu three-juice small stew pot are prepared exclusively and in liquid form. When used, they are poured into the pot and evenly coated on the surface of the food material. This will deal with the problems easy to appear at the bottom of the liquid pot. At the same time, the integrated standard operation is completed to ensure the unity of taste.
细节效劳,让顾客倍感舒适。比方小食齐全,除果饮外,还配有辣卤、凉菜、甜品等等。都是独立装盘,按需所取。多样化的菜系和完善的细节效劳,给顾客提供大水平的需求满足。
锅小福三汁小焖锅
Detailed service makes customers feel more comfortable. For example, snacks are complete, besides fruit drinks, they are also equipped with spicy bittern, cold vegetables, desserts and so on. They are all independently loaded and taken on demand. Diversified cuisine and perfect detail service provide customers with the highest level of demand satisfaction.
餐饮新批发与互联网相分离,并不专指在线上和线下。更重要的是要树立本人的一个圈子。假如做到了这一点,膳食安康才可能真正完成,才干聚焦更多的粉丝,这些粉丝才是真正的财富。
New catering wholesale is separated from the Internet, and does not specifically refer to online and offline. More importantly, we should set up a circle of ourselves. If this is done, dietary well-being can be truly accomplished, and more fans can be focused on. These fans are the real wealth.
锅小福三汁小焖锅说:我们做膳食焖锅或者新餐饮,除了给客人带来便当,还希望让客人体验用餐的乐趣,这或许是很多企业无视的问题。客人在享用我们产品的时分,一定要让客人有参与感,或者说有典礼感,增加吃饭的乐趣。我们会紧跟社会开展的潮流,用简单的办法烹饪出美味菜肴,既展现了厨艺,又博得了尊崇。
Pot Xiaofu three juice small pot said: we do food pot or new catering, in addition to bringing convenience to the guests, but also hope to let the guests experience the fun of dining, which may be ignored by many enterprises. When the guests enjoy our products, they must let the guests have a sense of participation, or a sense of ceremony, to increase the fun of eating. We will follow the trend of social development and cook delicious dishes in a simple way, which not only shows the culinary skills, but also enjoys great respect.


上一条:锅小福小焖锅如何让单品立于不败之地?
下一条:锅小福三汁小焖锅开加盟店面的经营“核心”
您感兴趣的文章
推荐菜品